What are the most common reasons your marketing automation may not be living up to expectations? First we should go back to the time before you decided to invest in automation.
Here are 5 critical questions you need to ask before entering the realm of automation:
- Are we really prepared for automation?
- Have we defined our objectives for marketing automation?
- Do we have resources in place to create tons of quality content…ongoing?
- Is there already a clearly outlined marketing process that we can now automate?
- Is our sales and marketing aligned to take advantage of automation and nurture quality leads?
The problem is many organizations that actually did answer “No” to these questions, still decided to move forward and now struggle with what to do with it.
The specific reasons for marketing automation non-performance will vary from one organization to another, but here are the top 7 reasons for failure across a majority of B2B companies that use automation. View Here (Source: B2C)